Angry!!

rosey

Reaction score
Getting angry because my husband doesn't seem to think its a good idea to clean through week as he just wants to relax! Guess what knob head, it's not just weekends that you can clean on ya know!!
I can't relax till the room I am in is tidy and if you don't help me now I'll have to do it alone tomz won't I? And saying just leave it till I finish tomz doesn't help because you just know someone will be coming round for something!!
Arrrgggg
That is all

Sounds like someone is nesting!!! My husband would drop dead from shock if I started cleaning the house. My talents definitely lie in the garden... I know what you mean though, it is annoying when you have something on your mind and you know you won't rest til it's sorted!

I have had it on my mind for weeks sorting all cupboards and rooms it's just the last bits now like putting things in loft/charity shop and I want it doing now!
I'll end up doing it myself soon

I have this too, my hubby is the same. He doesn't see the mess like I do and it doesn't occur to him.

I can't relax until it is tidy so end up doing it myself :hug:

I am so lucky, My hubby would rather do the cleaning as he thinks I don;t do a good enough job :) Literally if I clean he will walk around and re do it behind me...

So now when he does that I leave the room and let him get on with it lol :)

He is going to freak when baby arrives and the kid gets old enough to play with toys :)

Lol BellaRiven, my OH is exactly the same! He does the majority of the cleaning but he likes it so I get away with it, I am sooo lucky! My cleaning is not quite to his standards!

It does worry me a bit how he'll feel when there is a baby thrown into the mix, he'll be constantly cleaning up and tidying after us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back