• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angelsounds - Oh my god if you haven't got one . . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
. . . get one!

Ours arrived yesturday after a wee discussion with Chopsie and Louears (Thanks girls :D )and

OMG! I found the heartbeat straight away, even Pappa 2 Be couldn't believe how clear it was.

Although it did spark off a debate, I heard a train heartbeat and hubby heard galoping horses - :wall: :wall: if you ask me there is a very fine line between the two. :wink:

But who cares! :clap: :clap:

great news :cheer: :cheer: enjoy it but don't tell the health professionals about it cas they get funny about having a doppler :evil: :evil:

i have got a summer 1 and its crap hehe
i will have a look into the angel1s tho x

Anna23 said:
great news :cheer: :cheer: enjoy it but don't tell the health professionals about it cas they get funny about having a doppler :evil: :evil:

:lol: Probably because I did a better job finding the heartbeat with my £30 number than she could with her £100 one! :lol:

larisa said:
i have got a summer 1 and its crap hehe
i will have a look into the angel1s tho x

I had that one before I bought the Angelsounds and we spent ages going: 'Is that it?, oh no, is that it?' When the truth was, we couldn't hear a thing through the Summer one. With the Angel one you can instantly recognise the heartbeat. :cheer:

I've got one and it's great. I was able to hear the heartbeat at 9 weeks! My DH and i thought it sounded like a train and not horses too :)

Thanks hun, just ordered one :D

any tips on finding the beat? x

pacha said:
Thanks hun, just ordered one :D

any tips on finding the beat? x

It's still very low down at the moment. Use plenty of gell and move the dopler really slowly, with it angled down towards your bits. There's lots of background noises like the wooshing of the placenta. You might also hear your own hearbeat (and we thought only men's heart's were in their pants :wink: ). The baby's heartbeat will be much faster. Don't worry if you can't find it straight away as they can hide from you.

Ive got a hi bebe doppler and its been fantasitic, great when you need that bit of reassurance, now baby moving ive not used it so much :D

Thanks so much for that! cant wait to receive it :) I dont think it comes with gel though, will i need to buy some too?

I bought mine from Amazon and it came with a bottle of gell so check, yours might have it included.

Chopsie told us ladies to use lots of gel and to try down by your pubic bone, which is where I found mine. Like others have said you can hear a whooshing sound from the placenta amongst other bumps etc but the heartbeat is a just a faster version of your own, like a knocking noise (as my midwife described). :D

Please don't panic if you can't find it, my MW had trouble showing us the beans heartbeat and shes a professional :wink: . I'm 16 weeks + and it says you can use it from 12 weeks onwards.

I'm jealous! I reeeeallllllyyyy want one.
My partner says no as he thinks I'm being obsessive about things going wrong again, but now I can feel baby moving I don't think that anymore. Hmpfh!!

haribo_princess said:
I'm jealous! I reeeeallllllyyyy want one.
My partner says no as he thinks I'm being obsessive about things going wrong again, but now I can feel baby moving I don't think that anymore. Hmpfh!!

Technically you've got a better Angelsounds than us 'non-movers' - You have the real thing making actual movements! :wink:

Yeah, I suppose :)
He panicked me yesterday because I didn't feel a thing all day and today it feels like he's running a marathon in there, little devil!

I just got mine in the post today but havnt tried it yet, im too scared.. lol.. i know the babys fine, cos it keeps giving me merry hell with my sickness lol, but i would just feel a bit sad if i couldnt..

x x

Angelsounds is great, I picked up heartbeat at 9 weeks and it sounds like a train too :hug:

Is it a horse or train noise for a boy/girl?

Iv just bought one off ebay, hopfully it will arrive for the weekend :cheer: :cheer:

I'd reccommend a doppler to anyone. I had an angel sounds last time, this time i've got a hi-bebe, its fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back