• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angelsounds - Oh my god if you haven't got one . . .

I havent got one of these and hadnt really considered it either but now Im thinking maybe I should! It seemed just extra money we havent got on something I dont actually need but being able to listen to bubba would be great so now I dont know!

I read in my book other people can use the cardboard roll from a kitchen roll to hear, obviously you wont be able to though !!

I'm not going to bother with a doppler as I'd only stress if I couldnt hear anything.

I ordered a babysonic from amazon before knowing about anglesound..it's a bit expensive 100+ pounds and it is very difficult to hear the heart beat :( it took me ages and at the end I heared a heartbeat and it showed in the screen but only for about 3 seconds!

Yay! Took me 2 hours but i finally found the heartbeat! Its amazing, baby was hiding all over the place :lol: :lol:

We recorded the bean heartbeat today, then measured it, approx 136pm and according to the old wives tale . . . a boy! :lol:

So wish I'd bought mine sooner. Papa 2 Be likes it too because he won't be able to feel any movements for a while yet (neither can I at the moment) it means he can hear him in the meantime. :D

I have the Hi Bebe doppler and its amazing, had the Angel Sounds with my last pregnancy (sold it after!) and the Hi Bebe is definately the better out of the 2 in my opinion having used both :D

:dance: mine came today (angelsounds) found HB in less than 5 mins this morning, had another go tonight with OH and it took like 15/20 mins to find :lol: And we both agree it sounded like a train :) When i find it i then just lie there ages listening to it in a world of my own with a big smile on my face

so pleased it arrived and you found baby, isn't it so exciting, and especially because you can do it in the comfort of your own home, and when like me you still have not hat a scan, it is very reassuring. so happy for you and OH, we can't put ours down :lol: :cheer: :cheer:

I picked my angelsounds up from the delivery office today and found the heartbeat straight away, its amazing and certainly sounds like a train!! Still trying to work out how to record :doh: :doh:

pacha said:
I picked my angelsounds up from the delivery office today and found the heartbeat straight away, its amazing and certainly sounds like a train!! Still trying to work out how to record :doh: :doh:

We pluged earphones in one hole and cable that came with it in the other one then we just plugged that into the microphone socket on our laptop and used the sound recorded under the 'Accessories' section in windows (Vista).

Then saved it and played it back through windows media player. :clap:

It's wicked isn't it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I bought an Angelsounds and heard the heart beat around 9 weeks, I don't give a damn what the health care professionals think about it, it's the best bit of equipment I have ever bought in my LIFE! saved me so much worry and after having a miscarriage it was totaly invaluable to me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back