Angelsounds Doppler

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I caved! I bought an angelsounds Doppler but I'm not really sure how far I am until my scan on 30th August. Just a question..how early did ladies who used this pick up a beat? x

I know I shouldn't worry but my symptoms have eased off I'm somewhere between 9-11 weeks. God I didn't realise as soon as I got pregnant I would bring on a life time if worry!xx

I found my babys HB at 14 weeks. I'm sure everythings ok hun, during the first tri I had no sickness, no sore boobs etc only thing that affected me was being tired all the time and thats it. xx

i have added 1 to my basket on amazon but not dared click the buy button lol!! i am now 17+2 and the midwife got the heartbeat last week when i saw her but some1 said to me be careful because you can pick up your own pulse if go too low so now im worried she didnt get the babies heartbeat but mine. ill agree to the life time of worry lol.. every move i make i panic.. some1 told me means that u already love and care for your baby extremely alot.. which of course i do! :) xxx

Thanks ladies. Ooh so hopefully with a bit of practice I will pick up a beat! I think it might help because waiting till the end of Aug for my scan is sending me slowly crazy!

Steph-that's nice to hear, its reassuring to know that we are all in the same boat!xx

I found my LOs a couple of days ago at 11+1 but it did take me ages to find it (about 45 mins) and it was pretty faint so I wouldn't panic if you don't find it straight away.

Well it's arrived but held in the post office because no one was around to pick it up...boo! I have to wait until tomorrow it's like waiting for Santa!!!

I did look at getting a scan privately but it was just too pricey :/ but still excited for tomorrow night when I pick it up!xxx

i've brought one off ebay but at 6 weeks is it too early?

U probably won't pick anythin up for a few weeks yet so don't panic of u can't find it xx

have you picked it up yet? How did you get on?

Thanks mustard :) I have been waiting till now to try it as we have people staying so sloped off to bed but in think baby beam is hiding because I can only find my pulse on either side. Where was yours? I heard some strange noises on the left and up from my own pulse some sharp noises and swooshing but think that's my intestine?

Ah I dont know but will try next week I'm either 9 or 11 weeks at the moment :) boo!xxx

I'm defo gonna get one!! Let us all kno if u hear baby beam! Has anyone heard at 8 or 9 weeks xx

I was considering getting aa doppler and found one online on Argos and all the reviews were bad, what does everyone think who has tried it? Bearing in mind im a bit of a worrier anyway I don't think I would want to worry myself even more!

X

Hey im 37 weeks pregnant but was just having a nose through, hope u dnt mind. I bought my angelsounds doppler when i was around 7-8 weeks pregnant and didnt hear a thing, i kept tryin but it says on the back u wont hear til about 14weeks, well when i was 9 weeks i heard the heart beat, it sounds like a 'peow peow' kind of echo, thts really fast but its not that loud. Oh thout at first it was my heart beat but the rates and beat was different. I used body lotion to pik up heart beat, as even now its hard without cream but id try using stretch mark cream to prevent any unwanted strech marks in the next weeks ( my tummy looks like ive had tiger print tatoo lol) . And use a baby wipe afta to clean off the monitor cuz if u av mornin sickness n find smells turn ur stumach, ul get sik of the lotion smell so give it a gd clean lol
but now i use it n listen to my lil boys kiks n hicups, words of advice DONT TELL MIDWIFE Y ARE USUN THE DOOPLER, THEY HATE IT. they think u wont turn up to apointments, n if u cnt hear heartbeat one day when u did the day before, its usually just the way the baby is lying. Unless u hav bleeding n cramps, then contact ur midwife straight away. X enjoy ur pregnancies, hope this helps... can't believe how fast its gone, at least this christmas i can have a drink! Lol (sorry ladies didn't mean anythin by tht lol) xx

Thanks Taassh I have been trying to hear it but I can only hear mine...so annoying but I'm convinced it's in there somewhere. Although I am a grown responsible adult my mother hit the roof when I told her I bought one because she thinks I'm going to become obsessed with it....er she's probably right but I can't help it I want to hear baby beam!

Xx

I've got one too beam how far are u again?? I love gadgets xx

i can hear a heartbeat but i think its mine even tho when i check its a different sound its still similar, just dont think its fast enough. i could be wrong lol. the noise i hear is below my bellybutton and to the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back