Angel care baby monitor

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Iv been bidding on Ebay for the last 2 days for an angel care monitor and kept being out bid with like 3 seconds to go (my fingers dont go fast enough) but I have finally one one :dance:I paid £50 for one brand new and they are £89.99 in the shops im soo pleased bit of a pointless thread but i wanted to share as I am really pleased as it took a long time to perswade OH to let me have one with motion sensor :) x

good for you hun i'm waiting for a car seat to end currently the higest bidder so fingers crossed!!! :D

I get really carried away it gets to 30 seconds to go and it jumps by £30 my mums Sat there shouting quick bid again bid again lol x good look with the car seat xx

thanks i'm a bit strapped for cash atm so cant afford a brand new one but most of them are in very good condition! :D

thats why we got ours from ebay because we are skint im only on sick pay of £60 a week at the min and OH pays all teh rent and bills etc so hes not got much left after all that but iv been recomended them by so many people. My friends little girl is just over a week old and she didnt set it up the first night and didnt sleep at all because she was constantly checking on her, but with it shes so much more chilled out :) xx

Hey we have the angel care and it's fab hun.....congrats on your bargain :) x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back