And the bruising begins lol

Flips4

Reaction score
I've been on clexane since pretty much day 1 and so far have managed to escape the bruising I had last time....

Woke up this morning with three purple/black spots each about 2" across on my podge belly lmao... I'm trying soooo hard not to rub too!!!

Keep thinking of that kids song "who's pigs are these" by the time I'm showing properly I think my bump will look like a giant multicoloured Easter egg :)

Ahh how annoying!
I've seen some shiners on peoples bellys from using clexane!! You'd think they'd done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!! x

I have no idea why they've just suddenly started to appear?! It's a different brand than I've been using the last few weeks so maybe the needle/syringe makes a difference?

I found some days I bruised worse than others when on clexane!i don't know if it was the way I was administering it or like you said needle/syringe difference! I was injecting into my thighs as I didn't want to inject my belly when pg and got told they bruise worse.

I always just thought that it's the medication itself or administering to the same sites frequently. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back