And he's off!!

rheannymac

Reaction score
Harry's been trying so hard to crawl for the past few weeks and he just managed to crawl halfway across the living room!! So proud of my boy! :-D xxx

Hes a clever wee munchkin daisy grace has totally come on with crawling since we got in the new house with carpets rather than wooden floor though shes not quite there yet. Shes after george. Haha-hes fed up of her! We havent had wee babies for long hu? Xxxx

tapatalking

We don't have any crawling yet I'm so gutted! Have you got any pics of the little fella in action? X

Freya is commando crawling, so not quite there but not far away! she also brings her knees in, sticks her bum in the air and kinda sways back and forth for a bit, but isnt quite sure what to do with that!

she rolls from one side of the room to the other in seconds though. And into blooming everything!! caught her emptying the drawer of the TV unit the other day. x

Well done Harry. :) clever boy xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies! I didn't manage to get a pic cos my phone was on charge when he done it, typical! Ill get one tomorrow tho!

Gayle we have wooden floors too and I reckon that's holding him back a bit too. We're getting a rug at the weekend (Ryan's auntie bought us it when we moved in here a year ago and is only just getting round to actually giving us it!) so I reckon once we have that he'll be like a whirlwind! You're so right tho, they're not little babies for long :-( xxx

Must just be me who has a lazy lump who can't be bothered to do anything! He doesn't try to crawl, stand, doesn't roll very often, he's quite happy sat in one place! Tho I must admit I'm starting to worry a little xx

Well done Harry....they're not babies long and you'll need eyes everywhere now! X

Must just be me who has a lazy lump who can't be bothered to do anything! He doesn't try to crawl, stand, doesn't roll very often, he's quite happy sat in one place! Tho I must admit I'm starting to worry a little xx

Dont worry, he'll do it in his own time, i cant see tickers but im sure hes younger than O? shes 10mths and will not crawl. she can roll & walk round furniture etc but makes no attempt to crawl, when i spoke to the HV at the 9mth check she said they dont class crawling as a milestone they expect them to do now. The question is can they get where they want to be. xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Well done Harry :) xx

I wouldn't worry hun, they all do things in their own time. Harry's been determined to get on the move for months now but it'll just be cos that's his priority. Kaiden will just have his own set of priorities that he's following. He'll just start doing it one day to shock ya! Give that handsome man a big smoosh from me! Xxx

Don't worry Hun, Harry is 11 months next week and has just started to pull himself along on the floor! I'm desperate for him to start crawling but I know I shouldn't wish time away x

Late movers are likely to be early talkers...

Well it's my personal theory!

Seren was the last to walk out of all her friends born around the same time, her speech however is miles ahead of them now!

I think either the brain concentrates on moving or talking, and then by the time they are 4/5 everyone has caught up!

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

Don't worry Hun, Harry is 11 months next week and has just started to pull himself along on the floor! I'm desperate for him to start crawling but I know I shouldn't wish time away x

Thanks Hun, you start to feel like he's behind xx

Late movers are likely to be early talkers...

Well it's my personal theory!

Seren was the last to walk out of all her friends born around the same time, her speech however is miles ahead of them now!

I think either the brain concentrates on moving or talking, and then by the time they are 4/5 everyone has caught up!

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I think that's very true actually, he's very bright 'upstairs' you only have to say something a few times or show him something and he copies. He is 8 months and says baba, dada, mama, bear, gan(meaning grandad) and yeah! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back