AND A HUGE THANKS GOES TOOOOOOO....

cassi

Reaction score
ALFIESMOMMY (STEPH) for helping me completely sort out jakobs bedtime routine and now instead of been rocked off till 12am he is going to bed at 8pm on his own & sleeping right through till 8:30am this morning & we have done it in 2 days :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thankyou sooo much :hug:

Whats the secret????? I cant get Thea to sleep until at 11 at the earliest! She sleeps right through but i would ove to get her sleeping earlier.

your welcome ma dear no problems. Just controlled crying ladies but the thing is its hard doing it but it works and in effect Alfie has slept 5.30 - 6 ever since he was 8 weeks old

Thats great Cassi-and it worked for us too Mia has been sleeping 7/7.30-6.30 for the past 2 weeks, although her gums are playing up at the mo and so shes been waking a couple of times.

Amy xx

Its fab to get more sleep again isn't it!

How did you do it - the going in after 1 min, 5 min, 10 min or the pick up/put down routine?

Lucy

Melanie said:
Whats the secret????? I cant get Thea to sleep until at 11 at the earliest! She sleeps right through but i would ove to get her sleeping earlier.

Leorah was like this but in the last week or two its been getting earlier. We just decided to wait it out and hoped she would naturally start going to bed earlier. Last night she went from 8.30 -6.15. She used to sleep anywhere from 10-12 and then wake 7/8ish. I'm hoping she will stretch her wake up time back to 7ish but she has been waking very hungry. I think you will find Thea will do the same if you don't mind waiting :)

I wouldnt recommend controlled crying if they are very young as they still need their feeds, after 3 months maybe.

I honestly dont think anythings wrong with controlled crying especially as I never left Alfie for long ever, I had a ten minute rule, after ten minutes id go in give him his dummy if he carried on for another 10 minutes id change feed and wind him, I never ever let my little boy once either go hungry or without a clean nappy and yeah its paid ohe sleeps 14 hours a night and naps throughout the day, I could understand if you said you think its bad not to do controlled crying if id left him for hours without food but I never have and I think it only actually ever happened twice that i had to top up his feed!

Ladies I was against it but after trying everything it has worked and I now realise with his start stop crying/whinging it was just for attention...and its soo nice to have an evening..and as steph does I never ever leave him for more than 10 mins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back