An eventful week!

:cheer:

God knows what the weekend will bring to top that :D

Congrats on it all :hug:

Awwww, wow, what a lovely week you've had!!!

Thanks ladies, I can't quite believe it all yet! I'm still waiting for it to sink in but I'm so excited to be planning the house and then once we've settled it'll be planning for our new baby :D

Congratulations!!!! wonderfull news :clap:

....just to pick your brain...

My sister and her OH are looking into shared ownership at the moment. If you have any information about it I'd be really gratefull. I know you must be busy so whenever you get a min, or just send me a link to somewhere I can get some good info.

Thanks hun and congratulations again!!!!!! :hug:

Hey lou,
You should have a website for your local area saying the properties that are on offer and it will have tons of info on it. You have to be on your local council list in my area to be considered for it and then I had to register with home2own which is our shared ownership scheme site. I can give you the link to that if it'll be any help at all? Drop me a PM with any questions you may have hun, I'll be more than happy to help!

Strangeness said:
Hey lou,
You should have a website for your local area saying the properties that are on offer and it will have tons of info on it. You have to be on your local council list in my area to be considered for it and then I had to register with home2own which is our shared ownership scheme site. I can give you the link to that if it'll be any help at all? Drop me a PM with any questions you may have hun, I'll be more than happy to help!

awww thankyou :hug: No that info is fine. They already have their name down at the council but I'll tell my sister about that home2own website. If I do need any info I'll pm you then.

Thanks again!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back