An embarrassing query!!!!!!!

Pinky38

Reaction score
Sorry if I am about to be too explicit but .......
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Do you all avoid errm oral around ovulation??????
Sorry I heard saliva kills the little swimmers and wondered :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorrry if I have offended anyone

I was wondering the same thing as it's my favourite (TMI) and only way to get 'satisfied'...

thats not an issue for me i only get that on my birthday!!! haha :rotfl:

i dont this it should affect it cuz the saliva only really gets on the outside? :think:

Hmmm, unless OH has got a reeee-heeealy long tongue I don't see how it would affect them? :think:

I'm thick cos my first thought when i learned of this spit thing was more to do with the man, but hey I am sticking to thinking this ok? :rotfl:

HollyHobby said:
I'm thick cos my first thought when i learned of this spit thing was more to do with the man, but hey I am sticking to thinking this ok? :rotfl:

Me too and me too!!!!! :rotfl:

Ladies that was not much help.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was hoping you would all know!!!!!

Thanks for replying tho it made me smile!!! :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Anyone wants a cheesy laugh just taken my 11 yr old step-son to see " You don't mess with the Zohan" :rotfl: :rotfl:

usually my OH gives me um 'oral' before we BD (I promise I am being serious) but now that we are BD to TTC I thought maybe that wouldn't be the most sperm friendly everytime... well a bit exhausting for him if we are BD every second day anyway so I think we will just skip to the chase. Tried pre seed twice in the last week and it is great. Only prob is you only get 6 and it is really expensive...

we avoided oral around the time i was fertile :D

im with anna on this we avoided it too as i read it kills the swimmers so we didnt just incasers :lol:

I don't like oral lol so i have no idea but it's not a problem for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back