Giving up!! Lol

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well ladies, i have decided to give up worrying about this baby making an entrance anytime soon.

The more i worry about going into labour on Amy's birthday (16th) or being in on Amy's birthday the more i am probably postponing anything happening!!- you are supposed to be relaxed and calm for things to progress and i know i haven't been anything like that :roll:

So tonight i am going for an italian with OH, mum has agreed to have Amy for a few hours and i am not going to think about this baby coming at all and just enjoy the evening.

Hope something happens for those who are on the right tracks, experiencing twinges etc. :D :D :D

I think thats the best way I havent been stressing at all about it and dont even worry about all the twinges, just think that they are helping things along, worst comes to worst I should be induced end of next week as they induce at term + 10 here which is next friday, should have a sweep next tuesday if nothing happens before then :D

Good luck the relaxing might start something!!

hope you have a nice night hun, just sit back and relax, enjoy whats left of you pregnancy.

i have jinked myself from my post eariler, i was feeling really good today but since i posted that its all gone down hill lol

got peroid pains, getting tightenings (that dont hurt) shooting pains in my back and bum and just feel so much pressure.

just going to have something to eat then getting in a hot bath to ease things.

oooh might set you off Layla!!

Good luck Hun, it's got to be one of us soon, we have had that much happening between us the end has to be in sight!! Lol

did you have a nice time last night?

Im thinking of doing something like that if im still here on friday, me and Jase never go out and my kids go to there nans over night on fridays, so i think i will book us a meal somewhere, it will prob be our last time to spend just the two of us.

It was really nice just to relax and talk about something different!!

The only problem was i did alot of walking yesterday throughout the day and we walked there last night so Andy could have a drink and my SPD is playing up alot today so where the baby's head is pressing into my pelvis it's causing alot of pain.

So today is going to be another relaxing day as i can't do much or walk very well!!

You ok Layla- nothing come of the twinges last night?

no nothing came of them, still getting them on and of fnow, didnt sleep much so im shattered, going back to bed in a bit tho

Hello

aww Layla you need to rest, and relax, i know easier said then done.
Hope you get soem sleep.
Amys mom im glad you had a good time despite the walking i guess everyones havin a laz around day today.
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back