• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

amoxicillin in pregnancy

sayer82

Reaction score
I have tonsillitis and doctor has prescribed me a 5 day course taking medication 3 times a day. I know this antibiotic is considered safe and I keep checking bubs on doppler and one thing I have noticed its raised:shakehead: her/his heartrate as It's normally between 130-150 but when I checked earlier after taking meds it was between 150-170 I know this is still in normal range but I still worry cant wait for this illness to be over feel like crap keep coughing have runny nose one min and blocked the next my throat is so closed and raw and swollen its so painful to eat breathe speak cough and sneeze arrggghhh sorry rant over :-(

The antibiotics are fine Hun bubba's hb might be raised cos ur anxious!

its fine honestly ive been on it bout 4 or 5 times in this pregnancy and for prob the same amunt n length lol

Baby is fine the antibiotics won't raise the hb I think its because your so worried about them baby is reacting to it try and relax and hope you feel better soon xxx

i took this in tri 1 for tonsilitus and babies were fine its safe hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back