Amnio results already

weenik

Reaction score
I've had my results back already and the baby doesn't have Downs :cheer: I can't believe I got the results back so quickly, I am so happy. I'll get the full results back in about 2 weeks time, but Downs is what showed up in my blood tests so this was the main worry. Here's the pics of my beautiful baby

17wkscan.jpg

profile17wk.jpg

god they r so clear hun, i am so pleased for u :dance:

:cheer: :dance: Yay that is great news and brill on them coming back so quickly :D :D

You must be walking on air hun.... So pleased for you :hug: x

:dance: Excellent News, what a relief to hear back so soon, bet you will sleep well tonight! :hug:

Great photos too, really clear.

great news, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gorgeous scan of the bubba, very clear xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Weenik this is fantastic news. Now you can relax, enjoy and just get on with the rest of your pregnancy. :clap:

I'm very happy for you.

:hug:
Sabrina
x

:cheer: well now its time to relax huni.. :cheer:

Pics look great as well they are very clear arnt they... :wave:

I breathed sucha sign of relief for you I am so pleased hun. Thats excellent news.

Thanks all for your support & best wishes. I'm still smiling and am determined to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy now. I have taken today off as a holiday because I thought I was getting the results today - now I'm going to go shopping and try to buy some clothes that fit me! I might even buy baby a present to say thanks for all the worry you've given me and you're not even here yet LOL

Wahooooo!!!!!! :cheer:
I bet that is such a relief for you! :hug:

So so pleased for you weenik - I logged on today to hear your news.

Enjoy the rest of your happy healthy pregnancy.

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back