• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

amazing underwear - that gives you your curves back...

hayley

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has heard about the new Marks and Spencer body shaper... oh my god.... the best buy ever! £28 and worth every penny. It basically a modern girdle... You can get them all different shapes to help pull in different parts. I went for the normal knicker but goes up to your bra... some have legs in and some stop at waist level... after having a c section my stomach muscles are battered... when i pull this body suit on i get an almost flat stomach, a waist and my bum lifts a good inch... I went for sz 14.. but in a few weeks i'm going back for sz 12... also i think it's helping the muscles go back... :D

I saw those & wondered if they work or if they would be really uncomfortable. I'm desperate to get rid of my love handles. Best I go to Marks & Sparks :D

Will see you in there nicki! - if you take the last size 14 i'm gonna chase you down! :twisted:

have a wedding to go to in a month and am desperate to look somewhere close to attractive so yopu may well be my hero hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooooh I want some too!!

*Rushes off to M&S for the last pair of size 14* :lol:

Hands off that 14 Kim - put the pants on the floor and back away!!!!!!!!

my need is greater than yours !

:rotfl:

Noooooooo I need them more!!

*hangs onto pants for dear life*

Em, we're going into town tomorrow morning for Jamie's jabs so gonna grab the last pair as we go past. Gonna be slimmer than you hoo *does a little dance and cackles into her cauldron*

I'm sorry kim - nothing personal or anything - really like you but someone tried to park their bike in my arse crack todaywhile i was bent over sooooo......

(stamps on kims toes, breaks her fingers to get them off pants and runs madly to the check out) i need them more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: as if i would do such a thing :angel:

but if i see you anywhere near horsham M&S you're in trouble lady :talkhand:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't realise you had such a violent streak in you Em :shock:

Ouch my fingers :cry:

Oh well at least I have a supermodel bod with my new pants on!! :rotfl:

Grrrr Nicki!

oh well will have to do it the old fashioned way- diet and excersize!!!

sorry about your fingers kim :oops:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody hell Hayley!!! Are you up to walking round M & S already???! :shock: Or is this something you bought before the birth?

My brother is getting married on the 8th September and something like this would be fab, but I can't walk round town now. :(

I was thinking exactly the same thing Tankett!

I like the sound of this body thing, I'll have to investigate further, good for a night out or special occasion to hold everything in place.

I didn't have a c-section but my stomach muscles are shot to pieces too. I could feel how much they'd split, it made me feel very squeamish.

Hi

Wish i had those out here would love one lol
Katrina

Tankett - i'm not just walking - i'm driving already... was doing 5 days after i got out of hospital.. i know i shouldn't be but i feel fine! can't stand being restricted...

have you all managed to get your special knickers now? i'm washing and wearing mine every day... love them... people keep telling me i got my figure back quickly.. he he if only they knew... i take it off at night and let it all hand out...

x

'door slams shut as Laura runs for the bus to the nearest m&s'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back