• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am soo tired

Rowesb

Reaction score
I feel somewhere between :wall2: &:dance:
All I seem to have done for the last 5 weeks is work and sleep, all I did yesterday was go to the dentist, the coop and walk the dog, bung a stew in the oven and I slept for 9 hours albeit broken, I know I would sleep better if I got of my arse and did something, but all I want to do is go back to bed...
Am glad to still feel like this but cannot wait to have some energy back :sleep:

I'm still tired but am starting to find myself having a little more energy now, still feeling nauseous though which is really started to pee me off!! Hopefully you will have more energy in the next couple of weeks too!!

I feel like this too, just so tired all the time... no energy to do anything. Even having to go to the doctors seems like a chore just now when I could just get back under my duvet and go for a wee nap.

Just enjoy your rest while you can... get extra sleep before baby comes and your up all night.

Hope you start to feel a bit more energetic soon tho x

Im really tired too from the pregnancy but also from broken sleep due to Rosie teething - its been really hard the last week as Steve did four nights when he usually only does two so I felt like I didnt get a break from a very demanding toddler either! I feel for you! Rosie does tend to keep me so occupied that I dont get time to think about how tired I am - I suppose thats a good thing!

I have this week off with a few bits planned for the end of it, but the tiredness was slightly easier when I was at work, as u say Rosie's mum, it takes ur mnd off it and at least I was getting a proper nights sleep.... can't begin to imagine how I'ld feel with a toddler too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back