• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I weird?

Urchin

Reaction score
My family think I'm loopy for doing this, I thought everyone does it.

My bathroom is white with a tuquoise mosaic border. I buy the toothpaste in a turquiose tube, turquoise shampoo and bubble bath etc if I can. :oops: Obviously the kids stuff is bright colours but I think it looks cool if our stuff matches the bathroom.

My kitchen is black and white, with red walls. I have got a red chopping board and red grater etc. My OH thinks I'm a fruit loop for buying red washing up liquid.

Tell me I'm not the only one! :pray:

nah man i think its good to get things that match ahah

its liek i hate things that dont match in rileys room etc

I buy blue toilet roll to match the bathroom but as far as shower gel and stuff goes I buy whatever smells nicest.

I can see your point though :lol:

my bathroom is black i cant find black bubble bath :lol:

im not to fused about bathroom, OH hates it if i get pink loo roll though as it dont match,

but i am the same as you with the kitchen but not washing up liquid

dionne said:
my bathroom is black i cant find black bubble bath :lol:

im not to fused about bathroom, OH hates it if i get pink loo roll though as it dont match,

but i am the same as you with the kitchen but not washing up liquid

Lush do a black soap if that helps :) It's called coalface

all our stuff is matching
my mum told me off for not getting B a blue potty (got green) as ours toilet/bathrooms are blue lol

I dont personally do this but can see why u want it all matching! :)

I thought I was the only one who did this :lol: . We have 3 toilets and the soap HAS to match the colour of each room, I thought it was normal until I went shopping with DH and he picked some soaps on special offer but I told him off because they were the wrong colour, he looked at me as if I had two heads. In the kitchen the oven gloves and the t-towels match the curtains (as well as the soap).
The towels in the bathrooms have to match the colour of the rooms too.
It just makes good sense :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back