I have found the BEST play group ever!

Urchin

Reaction score
Just have to share this, after I am getting sick of my usual wednesday group (its already £2.75 and now riley is 6 months they expect me to pay £4.75!! for 1.5 hours!! what a joke!)

Anyway I heard about this other group which is 5 mins from my house, and went along for the first time today.
They had one room with the usual toys, crafts etc. (even a table where they had printed photos of the regular kids playing and they each had a book to stick the pic in)

There were other rooms too.... one room was like a wacky warehouse, balls, big slides etc. Then another one was a sensory room, with lights, projections on the walls, a bubble tube, part of the floor that lit up when you walked on it, and all stuff to touch on the walls. There was also huge conservatory bit with a mini climbing wall and big sand pits, which had water tubes flowing through them when you pressed a button. It was excellent.... at snack time they shared out chopped up fruit and the kids all got a carton of milk... it cost me £2 (£1.50 for one child, 50p for another one)
They had loads of volunteer helpers, and they even pay childminders to go to help out... so when I was busy with Brody and Riley was getting bored a lady asked me if it was OK if she picked him up and played with him. :)
Its in a big community.children's centre, they have stuff on there all the time, I can't believe I've only just found out about it, I love it!! It makes my £4.75 group look like a steaming pile of you-know-what!

that sounds SUPER! i wish i lived near it lol

Wow that sounds like the carling (or carlsberg?) adverts .."carlsberg don't run playgroups..but if they did they would probably be the best playgroups in the world"

OOh I'm looking at the timetable they have a breastfeeding support group on thursdays too... I might go along and see what its like :dance:

fran_23 said:
Wow that sounds like the carling (or carlsberg?) adverts .."carlsberg don't run playgroups..but if they did they would probably be the best playgroups in the world"

:rotfl: :rotfl: that is so true!!!!! I want to go to something like that *stamps feet*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back