• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am i pregnant?

kirstie1992

Reaction score
My last period was at the end of may-begginning of june, not too sure... I havent had a period since then and all pregnancy test are showing negative? Could i still be pregnant? Have to wait until the end of July to get a blood test from my GP. feeling quite anxious

why do u have to wait till the end of july? have ur afs been late before or have u recently came off the pill etc?

I came off the pill 2 weeks into May i then had a withdrawal bleed (or so i think).. i havent had a period since this and have always been regular straight away after stopping contraception.

Over the past 2-3 days ive also been getting a pain in my right side and wondered if this is anything to be concerned about

hiya i would most probably say the no show af is to do with stopping ur pill the pain in ur side could be ov pain xx

Hi hun, when I came off the pill my periods were very irratic in the first few months and it took my body a while to adjust! I've heard of ladies getting pregnant within a month or two of coming off the pill but I would wait and see if AF arrives as it can take a while xx

Thanks for all the advice girls.. I have an appointment at my local fpc on thursday to get another pregnancy test done.. Lets see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back