am i preg or not

Want2BeAMom

Reaction score
well i just wanted to know if there was anyone out there that can help me with my problems im havin ok lately i have these really bad pains in my side but they have stop but everytime like i feel on my side it hurts and today when i woke up my stomach kinda hurt so i was rubbin my stomach and all around my lower part of my stomach hurts and my stomach is really stickin out there like im pregnant and last month my period was only four days and its usually five days i took a pregnancy test like a couple days befoe my period and it was neg but now i think im preg then i don't because i really don't have pregnancy signs except my breast have been real sore and the pains in my stomach i really don't kno can anyone help me

a pregnancy test doesnt show accurate results until your at least a month over your due date, the best one to buy is the digital clear blue they come straight up stating pregnant or not pregnant. if you have no look there, go and make an appointment with your G.P, he'll be able to examine you and even if your not pregnant will tell you why your getting these pains.
good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back