AM I OR NOT?????????

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
Hi every one,

i need your help and opinions, i stopped taking the pill around 8 weeks a go and had a af around 4 weeks ago, i think i may be pg because -

-wind
-occasional bloating around 7 dpo also cramps around this time
-aching hips sometimes, mostly right one
-lack of egg white discharge, just dry discharge
-spotty face a couple of days or so after ovulation
-an occasional quesy feeling
-my boyf says my boobs are slightly bigger, harder and my nipples are a bit darker (i can't see the difference)
:eek: -
-my urine also smells a bit stronger i don't know if this is anything to do with it???

i can't wait to take a hpt!!!
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY OPINIONS, ADVICE ETC. Thank you

Hello Hun, welcome to the forum!
The symptoms sound promising! Let us know the results of your hpt, I hope you get the result you want.
Im from Hull too!!

Thanks, i was just a bit unsure because of the lack of egg white discharge, i really hope i am!!!!!!!!!!

the only way you'll know if you are preggas is by doing a test. :)

i noticed that my urine smelt strong
and it was also a very yellow colour!
the thing i noticed most was spidey sense of smell..it was so good i could tell if ppl smoked or not..lol and most smells made me feel queasy!

Hello :wave:

Welcome to the forum!!

Well there is a good chance it could all point to being pg, but then again they are all so similar to AF symptoms too :wall: Ohhhhhhh I hated the 2 Week Wait!! :shakehead:

Your best time to do a HPT is the day you're due, to save any undue sadness!

Wishing you the best of luck hun, hope you get the result you want! xx

:D :D :D Thanks every one for your advice, opinions etc. i don't really have a good sense of smell, my breasts feel a bit more tender not really extreme like some people though and i am due some time today or tommorow, Starting to get very impatient. LOL, probably test on monday. THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back