am i nasty? or is it for the best?

I agree with everyone else that it will probably build her confidence and she'll more than likely enjoy it....

but...having said that....I'm a right weirdo. I'm terrified of leaving Lydia with strangers. Ever since I heard about that 3 month old baby that was raped when the mother left her in the care of those two sick *******s, I've had this fear of leaving her with people I don't know.

I'm starting uni in a couple of weeks time and my mother is going to be looking after her.

Sorry hun not trying to scare you haha - I'm just uber paranoid. Dior will be fine :)

dionne said:
thats good then jess enjoys it. i just feel bad that im off work so there is no reason to send her. but it is for the best :)

il be more upset then her though.

what do you think?

2 afternoons a week? weds and fri???

or all day friday?

I think 2 afternoons. To break her in. Im off work too, i just need some time when I can get some things done and I know she loves these kind of things. I can only see positive things from it. It means that on a mon & fri we have mothers and toddlers, tues, wed we have nursery and thursday is a free day for us to do what we want. So is saturday and sunday but stuart is off so we cant be as daft. :lol:

Rebecca goes 7-5pm 3 days per week and has done so since she was 4 months old! She is a very sociable baby! :lol:

£470 per month tho, with no tax credit help...ouch! :shock:

Do it hun, she will love it! :hug:

I agree with everyone else. You're not being mean at all, it will do her good. Just a morning to start off with then increase it with time & see how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back