AM I LOSING MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!

monique436

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i posted a furum last week telling everyone my news well saturday morning i woke up covered in blood i was taken to the hostpital and they asked me if i lost any clots which i told them no i havent, after a few hours the bleeding calmed down and i was getting belly ache like period pains which im still getting i have to go for scan in the morning to see whats going on im so scared i just want to know if the baby is ok ppl have told me they have known ppl to bleed during pregnancy as i never had this before with my 1st 2 kids im really frightened as anyone had this before do you think things will be ok xxxxxxx

I am hoping this will be okay for you and that the scan will show everything to be okay. I had a bleed with my first baby, twice in fact.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope all goes well and you will be in my thoughts, please let us know what happens tomorrow.

me too thank you and i will let you know what ever the outcome lets just hope its good news im so tired of crying and feeling low :(

I really dont know...but I do know loads of women bleed and everthing is ok, I pray that everything will be ok for you too, please let us know :hug:

i went for the scan and sure enough there was a tiny baby with the smallest heart beat at the time i was 6 weeks preg now the scary part they found another sac ive got to wait till this tuesday 19/02/08 another scan to see if im having a twin pregnancy so ill let you know again what ever happens thank you xxxxx

Good luck Hun, I hope all goes well. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back