• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I just being paranoid?

coruscating17

Reaction score
I can't work out if I'm imagining things or if my discharge has got the slightest of pink colour today. TMI but I put a finger in to see if there was any blood and there was nothing but I'm sure my discharge is a slightly different colour today. Feeling a bit panicked even though I've felt baby move today and heard hb kn dopplar this morning. Am at work until 9.30 tonight so can't call EPU and even if I did they'dprobably think I was just being paranoid! Will check my urine in case of UTI but pretty sure it's not that. Anyone else gad this? Xx

I sometimes think mine looks the tiniest bit pinky, but I think most of the time it's just me lol x

Yeah that's what I'm thinking! I mean it is so unbelievably slight it may not even be pink. Probably just worrying for no reason

I am am like this sometimes think it s just my eyes lol x

Same, but it turns out to be nothing. Not sure using a finger is a good idea incase that aggregates something which might causing spotting causing unnecessary worry, plus to potential to introduce infection. Xx

Same, but it turns out to be nothing. Not sure using a finger is a good idea incase that aggregates something which might causing spotting causing unnecessary worry, plus to potential to introduce infection. Xx

True but no much different from having sex is it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back