Am I going nuts????

Solo

Reaction score
For the past couple of days I've noticed this kind of weird twitching under my belly button. I've felt it about 15 times each day. Kinda feels like a twitch you would get in your eyelid when you are tired.
I know I'm only 13 weeks but could this be the baby moving???
Pre preg I was a slim Jim ( Size 10 ) I've read that if you were little before getting PG you may feel the baby moving earlier than 16 weeks!
What do you think girls? Am I going stir crazy????
:think: P.s. the twitch moves places too - in a different place each time

It could be!! I had that same feeling this morning, and I described it in exactly the same way (see my impatient thread!) That's way early though! Have you had a scan yet? Maybe you're more than 13 wks...?

C xxx

Yeah had my scan - see piccie above - def only 13 weeks. Sonographer did say the baby was big though!!!! :shock:

Baby is only small still, around 5.5cm's (maybe a bit bigger, I forget exactly) and won't be that high up yet. Reach your bellybutton around 20 plus weeks (or is it 24 weeks, one of the two). Should still be low down atm and slowly will travel upwards.

It may just be everything squishing up causing it, or nerves twitching, but I'd not think it was baby up by your bellybutton at 13/14 weeks as they still have a long way to travel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back