Am I being unreasonable

angelcake89

Reaction score
I made my OH egg mayo on toast for when he came home because I was late putting dinner on and he'd have to wait for dinner and would be hungry. So I've made him egg mayo on toast and put a pizza in for him and he said he might have the last 2 chicken kievs too (in fairness I ate the other 2 kievs by myself) and I asked him if I could have one and he said no.

I now want to stab him in the head with something :? Am I being reasonable or am I just being really hormonal?! I can't seem to tell the difference anymore.

:hug: I keep wondering the same thing....is my OH being totally unreasonable or is it just me? In my case perhaps a bit of both.

xx

bumblebee87 said:
stab him with a fork!!!! how rude of him!!!!

It's ok he's conceded to let me have one on the condition I put them and some chips on *woop*

angelcake89 said:
bumblebee87 said:
result!!!! now put the fork down :rotfl:

B-b-b-b-b-but I might need it later when he refuses me something else LOL
ok, keep it close by, but not in the hand, we dont want needless fork stabbings :rotfl:

aww your hormonal, i had a few days like that, :hug: :hug: :hug: use a plastic for to stab him :rotfl:

My OH wouldn't dream of not letting me having food... Pregnant, or unpregnant. I get angry :rotfl:

When I was pregnant with my last child my OH took a piece of scampi off my plate whilst we were eating tea, I was saving it to eat last so I stabben him in the hand with my fork!!! he never did it again :rotfl: :rotfl:

Never mess with a pregnant woman, we are not responsible for our actions!!!

I think it's another one of these things that would slightly annoy you on a normal day, but with the extra hormones it feels like a death sentenceable offence

I was the same the other week - Andy said what did I want from the supermarket and I said all I wanted was some petit pain rolls (infact told him to get a big bag of frozen ones so I could eat one whenever I wanted). So, he came home with a pack of 4 rolls (point one, not what I asked for) and a great big pizza for himself - then proceeds to tell me that two of the rolls are for him!!!! At which point I said so my dinner, for two of us, is two petit pain rolls???? Don't think so!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back