Am I a crap mum?

Oh midnight I was going to say she gets that blue/grey moustache thing! Mum said it was wind but I wasn't sure of she was talking crap or not (poor mum)

Lily has that too! We call it her Hitler tash. We've been told it's wind, it's a birth mark and it's a pressure thing from sucking!

hugs hun, just to echo everyone else really but ur not alone, i know its different but some days when donovan is teething i feel like i could scream just because even with calpol bonjela etc nothing helps and its very trying, i remember the colic as well when he was a baby was just as tough, mainly because there isnt much we can do to help resolve it sometimes and its just a matter of waiting it out. i dunno about anyone else but the first 6 weeks were the most trying weeks of my life but everyweek since is getting easier and easier! it does get better i promise ! x

it is wind the grey tash a midwife told me this on my 2nd lol it still baffles me but it must be right because when she has all her winds up it goes

a deep bath works wonder rhian cries all the way through a shallow 1 but loves a deep 1 she to cries when i take her out and until she is fully dressed as soo as i do the last popper on the baby grow she stops

she slept great again last night lets hope she keeps it up :)

no ur not at all, u be saying that till the move out lol, i say it now about my 4 and 6 year old thank god their a sleep, thank god their in schoool lol its just one of them things that u will be saying for a long time :) xxx

:) Thanks again ladies!

The good think is that even though the colic is tough etc having her is so amazing and so rewarding! I've been through alot of tough times in my life so if I can cope with all that I am more than able to cope with my gorgeous girl. Still glad when she's sleeping though :lol: can just look at her cute wee face! She wasmore settled during the day today and the colic wasn't bothering her till about 6pm so at least it was a bit easier on both of us!

Also just very grateful to have my little lady alive and (mostly) healthy!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back