Also posted in Post (TMI - WARNING)

CustardCream

Reaction score
but I knwo this is busier

I've not stopped bleeding since Alfie it was very light until about 8 days ago I've been pouring with blood, I mean constatly. I go for a wee and can squeze blood out of me and it just gushes! Is this normal? I had a traumatic birth which ended in c section. Is this normal? x

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you called your health visitor team to check with them. Have u pain or cramps at all? They do say the lochia can last for weeks but with having a c-section they normally get most of it out at the time. My MW said normal to have a gush at 2 weeks post baby so 5 weeks for you might bees to be checked. Keep us posted honey xxxx

I'd get checked out if I were u babe I don't know anything about sections as I've never had one but I've never had it like that.. Maybe it's your first period but really heavy?? I honestly don't know.. Maybe call nhs direct for some advice?

It could be your first period hun but I was exactly as you describe and I had a c section too. I've had two before my last one and never bled badly until my period but my third section I bleed on and off terribly for 6 weeks, it was literally pouring out esp when I went for a wee :/

I bled for about 7 weeks, it got lighter at about 4 weeks, then heavier again, stopped for a day, then i got a period, and it was the heaviest one ive ever had! then it stabilised. So about 8 weeks all together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back