Also back in again

I'm back again, this time with red bleeding yesterday and a big piece of tissue this morning. There are also little pieces but I think those might be from the progesterone suppositories. I'm convinced it's really over this time, and will get confirmation this afternoon at my scan. I should be 7 weeks 5 days today, but breasts are official no longer sore and the red blood just seems like the nail in the coffin for this whole thing. It will make it the fourth miscarriage.

I am so sorry to be reading this, no words will make you feel better, I am sending you a hug.xxx

Still in it. On Friday the scan showed measuring on time with heartbeat of 150. This spotting is officially making me insane. The only thing I can imagine that it is is pieces of my cervix?! The doc said that everything looked on schedule and good and there was no blood loss visible in the uterus or sac. She just said it's one of those things. I am at a loss, and so pessimistic still. People are starting to get excited for me and it's making me more nervous in case something happens in the next month.

Have you ever had treatment for abnormal cervix cells? I think that can make you more likely to spot from the cervix. Really have my fingers crossed for you, picking up a strong heartbeat is a really good sign!

Still in it. On Friday the scan showed measuring on time with heartbeat of 150. This spotting is officially making me insane. The only thing I can imagine that it is is pieces of my cervix?! The doc said that everything looked on schedule and good and there was no blood loss visible in the uterus or sac. She just said it's one of those things. I am at a loss, and so pessimistic still. People are starting to get excited for me and it's making me more nervous in case something happens in the next month.
hi emcayo, I felt like I have written this post as I am also going through anxious waiting. I had 2 miscarriages and pregnant again about 4 weeks 2 days and I am also having cramps on my uterus but no bleeding. The symptoms disappear than come back thank god. So whats happening with your pregnancy now? any news? I really wish you the best , let us know x

I had my 9 week scan today and all looked on track, so this spotting has just made me crazy. Luckily my OB was open to having me do another scan in 10 days for peace of mind and again in three weeks, but she said because I hadn't made it this far before and there's a strong heartbeat that she placed my miscarriage rate at around 3-5%. That made my slightly more calm. We told my grandparents who are so excited, but I'm still just taking it day by day. @Maximus17 -- the best I can say is to be cautiously optimistic and take it easy!

hi emcayo, I felt like I have written this post as I am also going through anxious waiting. I had 2 miscarriages and pregnant again about 4 weeks 2 days and I am also having cramps on my uterus but no bleeding. The symptoms disappear than come back thank god. So whats happening with your pregnancy now? any news? I really wish you the best , let us know x

Also--my symptoms came and went and it was horrible because they did the same for my miscarriage, so I had literally no way to tell what was going on. My sickness/food aversions came on around 5.5 weeks and breasts got less sore around 7 weeks but still noticeable. Now at 9 weeks I'm constantly nauseous and breasts always sore/tender but not as badly as in the beginning.

So glad things are still going well emcayo. Best of luck to both of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back