Alot of movement

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay since last friday i have started to feel the baby move around alot more.I swear the baby has kicking me at one point lol,If i have a bath this seems to start the baby off and also when im trying to get some sleep i can feel a fluttering down there.Puts a smille on my face everytime thou although we spent 2hrs in the car yesterday the baby was being a pain lol.

Such a nice feeling when you first proper feel the baby. x

My baby didn't stop all day yesterday,it's lovely but can b a pain wen I'm tryin to sleep lol xx

ye snap im getting booted quite alot n can be quite uncomfortable x

I had my dog on my knee before resting on my stomach slightly and next min he jumped out of his skin and legged it could this be the baby?

yeah probably amanda!!
Mine as we speak wont blooming sit still, such an amazing thing! i just drank some cold cola so that prob didnt help! i could really feel it in bed yest, its this sort of time in an evening when mine starts kicking off!! bless, hopefully by the time s/he is born s/he will learn to move during the day and sleep at night! fat chance. lol. x

yeah probably amanda!!
Mine as we speak wont blooming sit still, such an amazing thing! i just drank some cold cola so that prob didnt help! i could really feel it in bed yest, its this sort of time in an evening when mine starts kicking off!! bless, hopefully by the time s/he is born s/he will learn to move during the day and sleep at night! fat chance. lol. x

something everyone prays for lol but yeah mine starts kicking at night as well lol x

yayyy such a lovely feeling Amanda, I don't feel mine when I'm asleep, there still light movements at mo, love it to, andI think I'm close to seeing the movement from the outside, as I keep thinking I see it move then baby doesn't repeat it! My kids are desperate to feel Devon you see !

Aww bless i know the feeling sometimes its lightly and then its hard hehe and then im looking at my stomach but its too early for that cannot wait thou x

this last week i have been feeling more flutters and stronger flutters hope it wont be long until m husband can feel the movements he is desperate to feel them x

this last week i have been feeling more flutters and stronger flutters hope it wont be long until m husband can feel the movements he is desperate to feel them x

My fella felt the baby move before i did lol so im surprised he hasnt felt the baby move yet?

my placenta is anterior so cushions all movements im only just feeling moements more so shouldnt be long

yay!!! I was working from home yesterday so I had some music on on while I making a coffee (and dancing lol ) I felt the baby kick for the first time it felt like a little tap :)

Thats great news hun wait till you wanna go sleep and little baba starts kicking then.They say babys can hear music etc now x

Mine's started properly kicking now, hurrah :)

It's mostly when I lie down though. I love it! Hubby felt it on Sunday morning, but doesn't believe me!! He said I laughed and that's what he felt!! Can't wait till it's stronger and more regular so I can prove it to him!

Mine's started properly kicking now, hurrah :)

It's mostly when I lie down though. I love it! Hubby felt it on Sunday morning, but doesn't believe me!! He said I laughed and that's what he felt!! Can't wait till it's stronger and more regular so I can prove it to him!

Thats fab news hun and haha to ur fella x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back