Allow me to introduce... Ananda

So this week we sealed the roof, checked over the basics and got our heads around the tyres and wheels

next week we are going to try and get her started - will keep you all updated and provide pictures of course :)

Oh... very weird

hang on will just post some from Photobucket will be easier (damn facebook and their 'public link' nonsense!)

I can see them now :D Awsome windows....nice project you got there :D

Last edited:
DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Cor some of them are HUGE! sorry!

is there a re-size option on here i can programme in or shall i re-upload them smaller? x

I can see it fine :) Its gorgeous hun, you can really see the huge potential :yay:

Thanks guys :) I am blown away by how beautiful she is and how beautiful she will be when we have finished with her :)

If you see us on the Motorway be sure to give us a hooooot!! xxx

My dad used to drive ambulances when they were that shape! :lol:

probably be three main colours, Either Burgendy, Green and Black
or Blue, Purple, Black

Or Red, Burgendy, Black

sooooo.... have done a bit of research today, we are getting a Craftmasters pricelist who are the main UK suppliers of paints for barges, boats, gypsy wagons - that sort of thing

I am pretty bad at calculating stuff but i reckon we can paint her for well under 200 quid

Then i have been looking at the wing that needs replacing, i can either buy a replacement fibreglass wing for 70quid OR i can get Chris to just weld what is already there... am going to discuss with him on Wednesday what he thinks the best course of action will be

its getting there though :) :) I reckon we will be well on the way in a week or twos time and the van will be MOT'd and on the road by end of August - Brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back