ALL SYSTEMS GO!!

keelie_b

Reaction score
Well i found out last week that my baby is still lying transverse (straight across my stomach) so i would be admitted to hospital this coming Friday for a c-section as it is to dangerous to let me go into labour spontaneously. There was a very slim chance that baby could sill turn though. i went to see the midwife this morning to see how the baby was laying. he's STILL transverse!! im really really excited now because it means im pretty much definatley going to have my baby on Friday :dance: :dance: I actually cant believe how incredibly rare it is to still have a transverse baby this late on. My midwife called another in to have a look they said they have never seen it before.

Im very nervous about having a big operation and i was hoping for a natural birth but he's due Christmas eve and it means that i'll have him for Christmas and wont be spending Christmas day or thereabouts in hospital :cheer:

So its all systems go!!
:dance: :dance: IM HAVING A BABY IN 3 DAYS!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

:cheer: :cheer:
wow, 3 days and your definitely going to have your baby!

so no chance he'll turn then?

you must be so excited hun! :D
good luck with the big op and looking forward to seeing pics of your LO! :hug: :hug:

OMG so exiting hunny!!!! :hug: :hug: good luck i will be thinking of you!!!xx

Ooooh exciting stuff, fingers crossed he will be ok and not need any help. Will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY!!!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Baby&i said:
OMG so exiting hunny!!!! :hug: :hug: good luck i will be thinking of you!!!xx
Thought you'd have popped by now!! GL hun :hug:

thinking of all you women that are nearly due or over though and sorry to jump the queue so much xxx

OMG only 3 days to go. Best of luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I dont think you could have wished for a better Xmas pressie........even if its a slightly early present.

Will be thinking of you on Fri, and cant wait to see some photos of your little one soon. :hug: :hug:

yay!!!! :D
will be thinking of you hun and hope it all goes well!!
how exciting! ........although scary too!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow! Good luck! Don't worry about the section, honestly you will be fine, just make sure you take good care of yourself afterwards :)

keelie_b said:
Well i found out last week that my baby is still lying transverse (straight across my stomach) so i would be admitted to hospital this coming Friday for a c-section as it is to dangerous to let me go into labour spontaneously. There was a very slim chance that baby could sill turn though. i went to see the midwife this morning to see how the baby was laying. he's STILL transverse!! im really really excited now because it means im pretty much definatley going to have my baby on Friday :dance: :dance: I actually cant believe how incredibly rare it is to still have a transverse baby this late on. My midwife called another in to have a look they said they have never seen it before.

Im very nervous about having a big operation and i was hoping for a natural birth but he's due Christmas eve and it means that i'll have him for Christmas and wont be spending Christmas day or thereabouts in hospital :cheer:

So its all systems go!!

Thats so strange!! Alice was due on xmas eve, and i ended up having her on the 5th dec (which is this friday!)!!!!

Good luck on friday!! :hug:

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="keelie_b":16fvv6ul]Well i found out last week that my baby is still lying transverse (straight across my stomach) so i would be admitted to hospital this coming Friday for a c-section as it is to dangerous to let me go into labour spontaneously. There was a very slim chance that baby could sill turn though. i went to see the midwife this morning to see how the baby was laying. he's STILL transverse!! im really really excited now because it means im pretty much definatley going to have my baby on Friday :dance: :dance: I actually cant believe how incredibly rare it is to still have a transverse baby this late on. My midwife called another in to have a look they said they have never seen it before.

So its all systems go!!

Thats so strange!! Alice was due on xmas eve, and i ended up having her on the 5th dec (which is this friday!)!!!!

Good luck on friday!! :hug:[/quote:16fvv6ul]

WOW :shock: how odd!! :)

keelie_b said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":2f2zftqb][quote="keelie_b":2f2zftqb]Well i found out last week that my baby is still lying transverse (straight across my stomach) so i would be admitted to hospital this coming Friday for a c-section as it is to dangerous to let me go into labour spontaneously. There was a very slim chance that baby could sill turn though. i went to see the midwife this morning to see how the baby was laying. he's STILL transverse!! im really really excited now because it means im pretty much definatley going to have my baby on Friday :dance: :dance: I actually cant believe how incredibly rare it is to still have a transverse baby this late on. My midwife called another in to have a look they said they have never seen it before.

So its all systems go!!

Good luck on friday!! :hug:[/quote:2f2zftqb]

WOW :shock: how odd!! :)[/quote:2f2zftqb]

The 5th Dec is a great day to have a baby though!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back