all is well :D

flossey

Reaction score
had my 12 wk scan today and i am measuring at 12wks and 6 days. baby was jumping about, could sit and watch the ultra sound all day.. so amazing!! measuring at 6.5cm... still tiny.. midwifes/nurses all so nice and accomodating, got so bored during the medical questionaires as i've never had any illnesses bar colds, vomiting etc. and have only eve had my tonsils out so it was basically the midwife 'have u ever had rubella..this..that..the other?' me replying 'no..nope...nah..not that i know of'.. alot of info given.. all in all a very interesting and special day :) xxxxx

Fab news!!! Bonus of an extra 6 days!! X

Great news glad everything is ok. Do we get to see a picture of baby? I love scan pictures!

Glad all is ok....I was bored senseless during the questioning until we got to medical history and stuff, then there was lots to do rofl.

And erm yanno it's the law here that we get scan pics :) xxxxxxxxxxx

fantastic news flossey, glad everything is going well :) cant wait to see a scan picture xx

hey girls, its the original flossey here, forgot my bloody password so had to re-register.. i'll get uploading a pic of scan as soon as possible.. had doctors today due to bad head ache i've been getting and he done the doppler to test for heartbeat and sure it was there healthy and beating away :D... im finding this stage im in now quite boring as i've no bump, just flab lol once i get a bump and feel baby kick is when the excitement will proper kick in :D hope you're all well girls :) xxxx

Ok girls I'm on the phone here and have absolutely no idea on how to upload a photo, anyone wanna help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back