All i seem to be doing is sleeping and moaning!

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
I'm seriously fed up with myself! Don't know how my poor husband is putting up with me at the moment.

I feel seriously unwell 24/7 barely sleeping at night, hungry all the time but can only nibble things, thirsty all the time but bored of water and always run out of fruit juice. I ache mainly my shoulders and im just always sick n tired!

What the heck is wrong with me?!

I NEVER had this with Reuben, i had slight sickness for maybe two days but nothing like this.

I just don't understand whats wrong, i feel like giving up and crawling under a rock!! :shakehead::nap::wall2:

Snap honey, also throw in mood swings and you match me :)

Our OH must have the patience of saints....I think he deserves a pressie....chocolate me thinks:)

same as, sleeping is all i want to do and im soo snappy its unreal, alot fo apologising being done at the moment x

I hear you .....im soooooooooooooooooo tired in this pregnancy . I have never been tired like this in any of my others

hugs chick hope you feel better soon

Same :( its terrible isn't it :( I weren't like this with all previous pregnancys :( I don't have time to chill really I just have to keep going but I just want to hide in bed all day :( xxx hope you all feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back