• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All i can say is wooaaahhhh

Was pretty interesting but ye totally gross too!Other half peered over my shoulder to see what i was pulling this face for -->:shock:
He isnt good with blood, he really wasnt impressed, at all!!! lolx

Ewwwww! So totally gross but couldn't stop looking XD I feel dirty now.... need to go wash my eyes.....

xxxx

I've just seen this. I had to keep my hand over my mouth whilst looking to stop my gag reflex, but I was facinated. I've never found my cervix, though i confess i havent really gone looking. That woman must have a vagina like a wizards sleeve.

I'm still a bit confused though. When it talks about the cervix being high and open I presume she means the roof of the pic? and it's the end of the tunnel that opens? What on earth is that other little hole for then? I assumed at first we had to get the sperm kind of into that tiny hole? Sort of up and back in like those little ball baring games. Or do we just try and slop it out the other end when it opens like a Zoltan mouth? (sorry, best analogies I could come up with).

Hey guys! Nobody know the answer to above question? I've tried looking it up but cant find answer, am quite curious

I think thats how you tell wether your cervix is closed or shut by that hole and how open it is. ? and i think that is the little hole we have to get the sperm through lolxxx

Last edited:
Really? Bloody hell! I was hoping it just sort of opened at the far end and allowed it through at a certain time of the month? We have to get it into that ugly little hole? No wonder we've been trying so long!

Oh gosh! Lol av seen this thread a few times but chose not 2 look, but curiosity just got the better of me :blush: haha

All I can say is she's a very brave woman, def wouldn't be letting my oh photograph up there at any point if my cycle!!!

Very interesting though :)

Really? Bloody hell! I was hoping it just sort of opened at the far end and allowed it through at a certain time of the month? We have to get it into that ugly little hole? No wonder we've been trying so long!

Afraid so that ugly little hole :rofl:
Good luck star fish you have been trying a while you deserve to get your bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back