• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All help/advice needed! (My story inside on me TTC)

Reaction score
Hello.

This is my first problem posted on here.
I really want as much help as possible, opinions and learn about trying even more, if I'm not already.

I was currently on the pill, until September 2006 (last year) when I came off it and straight away, I was TTC.
For a few months nothing happening, I got AF on time every months which is always a 28 day cycle, and it always came at the same time each month.

My first AF this year came too early (it's NEVER been early!) and lasted about 2 days of it hardly being there (usually it's quite heavy though).
My next one came 42 days after that and lasted around 2 days (as before really really light) then my last one came just over a week late and lasted about 4 days again though hardly there at all. They haven't been proper ones as you usually get.

In Feburary, I started feeling sick all the time and I still do now, I just go really queasy every now and then and I was sick a few times in feb but not since then.
Since then I’ve started going to the toilet a lot but I think that may be because I’ve been extremely extremely thirsty (I don’t know if that means anything?!). Only just recently, my breasts have grown LOADS and ache quite a bit (my nipples really hurt aswell…) and they have suddenly turned veiny.

I’ve had weird eating patterns as well sometimes I just don’t want to eat and sometimes I can’t eat enough. I usually eat loads of chocolate but the thought of it is making me sick recently and I’m craving crisps. Which I usually hate. I’ve also had a fluttery feeling in my stomach like butterflies.

I've also have been taking Folic Acid to try and boost my chances.

Is it a possible sign? What's happening? Please can anyone help me with all this? Don’t worry about getting my hopes up and please don’t say take a test because I don’t want to just yet as seeing it negative would destroy me a little. :(
I just wondered if anyone else had this or knew anything about it?! I’m so confused! Sorry this is so long! I'm just not familiar with symptoms and I really do want a little boy and girl running at my feet. It's tearing me to pieces.

All help will be appreciated and any questions, I will answer if needs be.
Thank you so much people.

xxx Mother Of A Lily xxx

Well, it definately sounds to me like you are pregnant! You have all the symptoms alright.

When was your last AF?

Hi honey.

It sounds like you do have symptoms of being pregnant, although hormones can fool us sometimes.

You really do need to do a test to put your mind at rest.

:hug: :hug:

Let us know how you get on. My fingers are crossed for you.

Nikki x :hug:

I would def do a test first off in case you are pregnant.

If it is negative then I would consider charting your cycle so you know when you O and exactly when you can expect AF

Good luck :hug:

You do have signs of PG however agree with others our bodys can play games on on as we are thinking about it so much,

I would suggest a test & i hope you get the result you want

:hug:

I know you don't want to test in case its negative but itsounds to me like you very much could be pregnant so you might get a nice surprise yourself. Some people get perios right thru pregnancy and seeing as yours are not like you're used to i would test to make sure.

Another reason i would test is you could befarther gone than you think and will need to get seen by a doctor for booking in etc.

If the test did come back negative you could go and see your doctor in case there is an underlying problem, i'm not saying there is so dont worry about that but you don't want to hinder ttc if you can help it..KWIM?

Please let us know what you decide to do, there is a great bunchof girls on here that will offer you comfort & support

babydust and good luck

Thanks for all the help ladies.

I know our bodies and the hormones can be lil jokers, which in my case, I really don't really want that to happen. :(

So, are these quite close symptoms of being pregnant?

I was wondering if being thirsty quite a lot is a sign? I never am normally like this, but I've been really thirsty these days..
Also, is feeling a bit down a sign?

Well, it definately sounds to me like you are pregnant! You have all the symptoms alright.

When was your last AF?

My last AF was on the 10th march, but it only lasted for about 2 days and it wasn't properly, then it came back a few days later for a few days. Same again, not really there.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back