all done and dusted

roxane 1985

Reaction score
well after suffering with being really ill in my surprise pregnancy, find out at 10 weeks i had a mmc

was told i would have to go to surgery for d&c few weeks ago, they wouldnt give me tabs to loose it as sac was too big

i burst out crying not because i had lost it but i was so scared of going into surgery i didnt know what to expect at least with my other losses iknew what was going on etc,plus scared of needles etc

all i can say is the way they handled it all at the hospital was amazing, they doctors ordered in numbing cream for my hands an arms as they knew i was scared on the needles and nurse kindly plastered it pretty much all over my arms lol, i barelt had my eyes open after surgery when a nurse face pops up asking if i want tea to drink :)

i get lunch and dinner, and even though i was meant to go home at 2pm because i was feeling rough they said i could stay and sleep till they shut at 7pm

so its all over with thank god,and i can get on being a mom again to my others

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry for your lose :(

I'm glad its all over for you now though and you were treated so well. You can try and get back to normal now :hugs: x x

Im glad that a horrible experience was handles well for you honey! Take care! Xxx

realy sorry roxane but i can say the same as u my hospital was fab and the procedure was no where near as traumatic as a natural or a medicaly indused i have had both and erpc and i would go for erpc every time,take care urself xxx

I am sorry for your loss Roxanne. I have had 4 D&C's and the hospital were great then which doesn't help how you are feeling at the time but does make it better.

I hope you start to feel better very soon x

sorry it wasnt a d&c it was an erpc, dunno what the difference is lol

erpc is a hoover thing while dnc is scrape type thing :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor