all alone

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
hi guys :wave:

im supposed to be in tri 3 today but i just peeked and i dont know anyone!! im gonna lurk here for a few days till one of you move up with me if you dont mind?! feel like im missing out on all your conversations :cry:

hurry guys!

Aww i'm not in there for ages yet but stay here with us.

it scares me when i have a peek in 3rd tri.

It's all talk about mucus plugs and false labour.

:hug:

Tri 3 scares the life out of me. Hmm, which is kind of appropriate as you go to Tri 3 when you're close to a life coming out of you.

Sigh I'm so funny :roll:

debecca said:
Tri 3 scares the life out of me. Hmm, which is kind of appropriate as you go to Tri 3 when you're close to a life coming out of you.

Sigh I'm so funny :roll:

I had to read that twice before i got it :rotfl: :rotfl:

You can stay with us as long as you like. :hug:

I'm not going until I'm 34 ish weeks.

You go to tri 3 to have your baby, and I'm not ready to have my baby yet :shakehead:

I am going over to scary tri 3 on Sunday :shock: We can go together and keep each other company :D

Crystal xx

im soooo excited to get to 3rd tri, its like the run down to the "the day" :cheer:

I am NEVER going to thrid tri :shock:

'Child birth is pain free and easy'

well, that is what I am telling myself, no need
to go in there and scare myself now is there?

I dreamt I gave birth last night - but I was back in Enfield (North London) and Jim was still up here - and all the doctors were horrible and I felt all on my own.

So I'm staying in Tri 2 forever.

Stay as long as you want! I still look in TTC section as that was my home for so long!

Im looking forward to getting to tri 3 as it means we get our babies real soon but I think it must drag and will feel the longest tri out of them all. Maybe Im wrong and it will fly by :lol:

mrsbrickelltobe you stay here as long as you like, we can all budge up a little bit to accomodate your ever growing bump as I think its all expansion for you from now on :wink:
xxxx

Happybunny said:
I am NEVER going to thrid tri :shock:

well, that is what I am telling myself, no need
to go in there and scare myself now is there?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im going over soon :? i no sum of da ladies over der... cos they was here not 2 long ago so its all gd lol

and a few of u guys will be there shortly after me so i wont be alone :)

I will be over there soon, but am actually quite exctied about it, its the final BIG hurdle...... :rotfl:

You can come over with me if you wait a few more days..... :hug: :cheer:

Last time around the last few weeks of 3rd tri felt like years. CAn't wait to get there on one hand, and on the other want my pregnancy to last forever cos it will be my last (we've agreed no more kids after this one)

Tillytots said:
Im looking forward to getting to tri 3 as it means we get our babies real soon but I think it must drag and will feel the longest tri out of them all. Maybe Im wrong and it will fly by :lol:

I see it as the quickest TBH, first is fairly quick cause by the time you get there you're already 3/4 weeks..2nd seems like forever, 14 weeks?? But then i'm heading to Tri 3 next week and time seems to have flown? Oh god that's so scary..I'm not going.. :talkhand:

*Chants*

I'm with you happybunny..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics