Alfie eating,

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Alfie having some Caulliflower and Brocilli Cheese he loves it im so proud of my lad, I adore him

Just a couple dont want to use up too much space sorry about all the pics ladies im just so proud of him

He was well and truly stuffed afterwards bless him and ready for a kip had to tell him to let his dinner go down first pls excuse flushed cheeks lol poor babes is teething atm

awwwwwww hun Alfie lis lush i just wanna grab him and cuddle him so much :hug: :hug:

tried Alastair with some rusks tonight and he loved it he ate 4 spoonfuls then cried and drank the rest of his milk :D

our boys will be 18 soon :( :rotfl:

awww bless him B loved that to

Braydon wouldnt let me sit him on my lap to feed him lol

:shock: oh dont tell me that soph he is my little baby hes not allowed to be a smelly 18yr old who leaves their socks everywhere for me to find ... omg hes gonna turn into his daddy! :shock:

fingerscrossed said:
:shock: oh dont tell me that soph he is my little baby hes not allowed to be a smelly 18yr old who leaves their socks everywhere for me to find ... omg hes gonna turn into his daddy! :shock:

sorry hun :hug:

Lol, bless im glad Alistaire is enjoying his rusks Alfie wasnt into them or baby rice just wants proper food hes a chubby little monster :hug: :hug: :hug:

*sorry I spelt Alistairs name wrong*

Hes having a few spoons then some milk but tomorrow going to introduce a few spoons of porridge at his 2nd feed so im hoping itll go,

normal feed at 6
few spoons of porridge and some milk at 8
normal feed at 11
few spoons of C/B/C and some milk at 2
normal feed at 5
Bed at half 5

But thats me being optimistic

good luck hun

how long did u just keep giving him some mouthfuls once a day??

i cant remeber anything i did with sophie....is that bad of me???? :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Was Alfie ready for solids? MY GOD YES! Hes just had 5 spoons of porridge, plus four ounces of milk and is on the floor playing, i havent changed his bib as he didnt let much get passed his lips but there was a couple bits of porridge that made it to his bib, anyway hes on the floor now squeeling happily as hes playing, just looked at him and he is SUCKING the porrige off his bib, so tried him with more milk and nope not interested, he just wants more food, not going to give him more though dont want to make his belly poorly! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi

Cute pics, looks like hes raelly enjoying it
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111