• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex has a cold!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
He has seemed congested at night for a few nights now, mainy when lay flat, but he didnt have a snotty nose till last night, and was much more congested, I ended up sitting up with him for most of the night with him propped up alseep on my lap. Its frustrating because we cant give him anything for it as he is only 5 weeks old. He doesnt have a temperature but is proper grumpy! Is it possible for a 5 week old boy to have man flu!!!

he can have saline drops and also a drop of albas oil near is cot . im going threw the same and i honestly think they can have man flu lol

He doesnt seem too bad during the day, Hes had a nice warm bath and seems quite happy at the moment, hes taking his milk okay too. I am going to try the olbas oil tonight, it does say not till 2 mths but I am only going to put it near his cot, not right next to him.
I managed to get some sleep in today, so I should be well prepared for the night ahead!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back