• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alarm went off again

i don't believe that sami :cheer: i thought you were like anthea turner.

aww i'm sorry you're feeling so crap. I wish there was something i could say to make you feel better or put your mind at ease. But you are a brill mum/mam/mummy/mammy and soon these breathing problems will be a distant memory and no more stinky monitor yay :hug:

my little brother stopped breathing when he was a baby but he grew out of it sometimes he randomly faints now (he's 16) but thats about it. It's so frustrating when the doctors dont know what causes it though! xxx

am thinking of you and damien hun always here if you want me :hug:
xxxxxxxxxx

Have you got a walking centre where you live? i take Thomas there if there is a problem as the gps can't give a damn about him, they told me he was not an emergency when he had his chest infection and refused to see me twice so i went to the walking centre instead and they gave him antibiotics. It is them too who gave lactulose to thomas as my gp only told me to give him water when he does not drink anything apart from milk. :wall:

Sami sorry you're feeling so crap, but sometimes a cry makes us feel better, you are so strong having to cope with all Damiens problems hun, noone can blame you for how you feel. I would go to the hospital and get him checked there i would also seriously consider changing drs, if they cant be bothered doing their job then they shouldn't be a dr. Also don't want/mean to worry you or make you feel worse and not saying it will happen with Damien but a women i worked with her son was suffering with Apnea at 10 years of age and was going to great ormand street for some op, i left the job before i found out the outcome, but just thought i would let you know that this sometimes goeson longer as i think it's ubnfair people getting your hopes up for them to be dashed again, i do hope it all comes to an end for you soon tho but just be prepareed in case it doesn't, thinking of you both and Damien x

Hi

Sami sorry your feeling like this hun and your not a crapmom everyone gets stressed at times , and i get to the point where i just have to put Kiara down and just walk away so i couldnt imagine what stress you go through daily.
You are an insperation to alot of us . Hope he gets better soon
Katrina xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back