Ahhhh! Can't sleep won't sleep...

Daggers

Reaction score
Great is this what they call preparing for the new born?! It's nearly 05:30am and I've got an annoying dull ache on the right side of my lower back and now I can't sleep, OH half is also snoring away which isn't helping any and one of my stupid cats is now running around the house miaowing - going to skin the little s**t if he doesn't pack it in!
I have a feeling it's going to be one of them days!!!!! :x
God help me!
Anybody out there???? Come on I can't be the only one up at stupid o'clock?? :|

Hiya Daggers,
You are probably asleep by now but I do sympathise. I felt I was the only one up at that time a few weeks ago. :lol:
Hope you feel okay today, it feels like it will never end.

Totally sympathise with you hun. Its really not fun and have had bouts of the same. Was kept up the other night with baby hiccups :roll:
:hug:

Ah Daggers, what a shame i just missed you, was on here until 4.30 am this morning! So tired now :sleep:

hi daggers,
i slept ok last night but only coz i was exhausted after sat nights terrible sleep, i was up at 3 am for the tiolet :oops: & then i didnt go back to sleep :shock:
was knackered.

cant remember the last time i slept through, but hopefully it will prepare me for whats ahead :hug:

bet you sleep well tonight coz you will be exhausted.
good luck. :hug:

ive been up and down all night!!! :x

i had to wee 3 times

had heartburn

abd i kept waking up with a really dry mouth so i was drinking like a fish :roll:

cheers ladies, I know I'm not alone. Finally got back to bed at 07:30 after cleaning the cat litter and having a warm bath (just about fell asleep in the bath)!!! Then woke up at 11:00 to find some animal have ripped open one of bins and our garbage was flying all over the street. So mi thinks I'm going to take laptop and go sit in bed for awhile. OH is going to order travel system in a mintue - cutting it a bit fine, but should be okay. Then hopefully will finish what's left in the nursery - not a lot! :roll:

aah Daggers, If only I knew I was up all weekend with this terrible itching we could have consoled each other :hug:

Actually the computerr is in our bedroom at the mo' so Martin wouldn't have been pleased, not that he cpuld sleep anyway with my constant scratching, fidgeting and crying :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:
ive been up and down all night!!! :x

i had to wee 3 times

had heartburn

abd i kept waking up with a really dry mouth so i was drinking like a fish :roll:

:rotfl: Im laughing because it is just so true, do you know i have perfected the art of walking to the bathroom whilst still asleep and peeing, coming back to bed having a drinking and chewing on a renee all before putting head back on the pillow. Its something i am very proud of and i do it at least five times a night!

Iam so sick of not sleeping during the night aswell, if its not for a pee its cos my hips are hurting loads, then when i do get back into bed it take us half an hour to get comfy again how are u supposed to relax before baby comes :?

Ah and isnt it just so patronizing when ppl say "u shud be enjoying this, ul soon wish u were still pregnant, just rest, the baby will come when it comes" arghhhhhhhhh i could kill them, how can we enjoy this hell ... Yes i find the back ache, the fact that i cant walk, lie sit or stand without being in complete agony enjoyable! arghhhhhhh i hope these ppl who say these things to me have lots and lots and LOTS of babies!

YES! i snore i snore so loud i wake myself up! is this normal in pregnancy? i thought id just all of a sudden developed it! OH cant stop laughing at me. So glad im not the only one! why is it do you think?

i dont know i would love to know lol i know my nose is always blocked though lol

other half wants to get me something to stop me lol! he keeps pinching my nose :rotfl:

OH so have u always snored? gutted! i really thought it could be cured when you said that! I tell ya if its not the backache, or frontache or the baby sticking bits of baby out of me, its my OWN snoring keeping me awake! This isnt the glamorous nine months i expected! woohoo im almost done

lol! i havent always snored but it has going 1o times worse since being preg!

other half will go mad cause hes got to put up with me for another 1o weeks hehehehehehehe

serves him right haha! I think my OH will be doing backflips when i tell him later about MW appointment because i think he is at the point where he wants to choke every last bit of breath out of me. I swear im not a horrible person but i have been a complete monster to him!

ive benn quiet nasty to :( buts i will be back to normal in around 10 weeks hopefully lol

These last 4 weeks have been a nightmare, luckily he can laugh at some of my outbursts, which just makes me cry because he isnt taking me seriously. Never mind him wanting me back to normal i do too. Dont worry hun, not long before we're both nice again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back