Can't Sleep...

Rachaellius

Reaction score
And its all OH's fault!!! Lol, what with his snoring and taking over the bed with his elbows and he keeps touching my foot with his own which is tickling me!
I want to punch him! Lol.
He's gone to sleep in a huff because I asked him to move. And he's fed up of my moaning.

I'm having really strong kicks and braxton hicks and my back feels like its in peices :(

Why can't he be a bit more sympathetic :cry:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Aww... Bless ya hun. Hope your ok and you manage to get some sleep real soon.

Amy xx

Thanks hun me too. I'd go sleep downstairs but our sofa's are mega uncomfy and it's cold down there. Hmm I dont think he'd be too pleased with me if I maybe pushed him off the bed lol, seriously considering it!!!
Thanks for your reply eldra :)
xx

Thats no problem lol. I am the same i dont think i would be able to sleep on settee through the night as it would be far too cold, Although through the day is a totally different matter lol, I could sleep all day on the settee.

I really should go to bed but cannot be bothered to pull myself up the stairs lol.

xx

It's so annoying when they are like that!! I am suffering from a massive dose of insomnia right now. TMI-was woken @midnight by a horny Hubbie and let's just say that I haven't been able to sleep since?!! Good dam him!!

I did in the end thankyou :) that was my first experience of braxton hicks last night and have woke up with them today too :/

ForestLas I would have kneed him somewhere! Lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back