Ahem ... wee leakage!!!!!

Small Flower

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Please tell me someone else has this problem!

Over the last few days or so, I''ve noticed a bit of leakage - only when I look as I can't feel anything, and seems to happen when my bladder doesn't feel particarly full, I go to the loo and see a wet patch on my trousers :oops: not lots, just a small leak, that I don't even notice, so can't understand when I'm doing it!

So embarrassing! Am having to wash my jeans and trousers every day. This has made me try to remember to hurry up and get on with my pelvic floor exercises! Maybe my body is trying to tell me something!

Anyway else? :oops:

Oh dear :oops: Im not quite that bad, does it just happen whenever, no particular readon for it ?? I had a really bad cold last week and when i had a coughing fit i couldnt help but erm leak a bit, but other than that imnot sure, cant help to give the old pelvic floor some work though eh, reminds me to start now !!! :hug:

Yep got this. Asked midwife and she said stress incontinence :oops: .

I've been wearing a pad for about 5 weeks now. The more active I am the more it happens. I can feel baby on my bladder sometimes which I don't think helps as I get a sudden desperate need to go to the loo when I'm nowhere near one and have trouble holding it.

I really hope it goes when baby is born.

My DH has nicknamed me leakage :oops: .

Aww :hug: I thought I had this but then discovered that I have increased discharge :roll: Thank goodness for pantyliners :cheer:

You sure its definately wee?
Sounds odd i know but i keep getting very wet and it usually happens a few mins after i've been to the toilet, i was so paraniod i was weeing myself but it's definately jsut watery discharge, its odd lol

Mildly said:
Aww :hug: I thought I had this but then discovered that I have increased discharge :roll: Thank goodness for pantyliners :cheer:

pantyliners rock!

but they do also help with a little wee also :oops: i liturally pmsl the other day only a little bit. DH thought it was hilarious :shakehead: and tried to tickle me into doing it again

Start investing in panty liners and get practising your pelvic floor exercises :lol:

Might not be wee- I have increased discharge now too- nice. Started using those new always pads that are about for bladder problems as I thought it was wee too. Got some samples in the mum to be bounty bag too and they come in different thicknesses. Makes it a bit more confortable though so would recommend it!

I don't get it often hun but I have had this about 4 times in all...

Once whilst I was getting in the bath I properly wet myself and it all ran down my leg (TMI lol)...

Another was when I coughed a little bit of wee came out...

Another was when Evie booted my bladder and I sat up suddenly only to find a small wet patch between my legs!

I'm sure there's been another time... :think: But don't worry, it is normal (unfortunately!)

I keep forgetting to do my pelvic floor exersises, I'm going to sooo regret it! xx

ohank goodness someone else is getting this too. Every time I stand up i can feel the baby pressing on my bladder and it's really unconfortable alredy. I'm like you in that I can't feel anything coming out but when I go to the loo there's a small wet patch. I'm pretty sure it's not discharge though because I am getting this too and it's not watery at all.

I'm going to start using pantyliners again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back