afternoon all!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
how is everyone today?! thought whilst i get 2 minutes of peace, i'd just pop on and apologise for not replying to many threads! i only really get on whilst i'm feeding ella at night now, or when i get the odd couple of minutes, so i dont get much chance to actually reply to anythin, but i do keep stalking everyone lol!!

starting to get a bit of a bedtime routine now, she's stopped wanting mummy cuddles to fall asleep :cry: its good in a way tho, cos i can get stuff done, but so sad that not only has my baby grown out of her 0-3 clothes in the last couple of days, she's also stopped needing mummy as much :( but it should mean i get to get on properly a bit more!!

i want them both to stay babies forever and ever!!

:hug: fully understandable, they grow up so quick!

Had the dog been out for a wee yet today? :lol:

:hug: I know what you mean and I keep looking at Jack and adking myself where my baby is :(

Wee ones do grow SO fast. Was looking at photos on my friend's facebook of her beautiful little man that I was cuddling in May - she lives abroad now - and he's MASSIVE! :cry: I love them when they're really tiny but am starting to enjoy the toddler stage now too. Must be something wrong with me :wink:

Nice to see you around - in fact, I'm always impressed that, with two little ones, you manage to get online at all! :D :rofl: I know I'll be the same, drives my hubby mad, though, my online "habit"

:D

:hug: I know the feeling... they grow up far too fast don't they? :(

:rofl: he's refused to go out all day! we cleared him some space, but he's too scared since he couldnt walk in it before!!

i had to get out the 3-6 month sleepsuits earlier :( it made me so emotional lol!!

I feel so sad when I look back at Rosie's baby things, she had some lovely Baby Gap sleep things and they are tiny now compared to her. Its incredible how they change and start to be so independent; Im just trying to make every minute count :)

our dog loves the snow... ended up with a pink widge cos he squats and it was too deep :lol:

here's my two out in it this aft.....

Merv looking pensive....

pic 005.jpg

The wrong end of Moog....

pic 008.jpg

aaw theyre so cute!! am just gettin my pics off the camera now, will put some on in a bit! have got some piece and quiet now, ella's asleep. so sad that she settled herself down again...in her 3-6 month sleepsuit :cry: its going to bloody fast!!!!

Awww :hug: such an emotional thread and then there's dog pi$$ in the middle of it :lol: Typical Pg Forum :rofl:

and dog shit too actually......Merv looks like he's sitting but......well it rhymes with sitting......

aww my cat loves the snow she has been bounding around in it and eating it throwing it in the air with her mouth then running away before it hits her lol like a mad hatter then after about 20mins she gets board and come in cold mummy lol curls up for a bit then marowls at the window to be let back out again lol i know she loves it coz she normally is only out for about 20 mins moring and then pops in the garden to have a wee at night before she come back in for the day x

:rofl: mamafy it is very emotional when your dog cant go out for a piss cos he's chest high in snow :rofl:

evie, he used to do the nose thing with the snow too!! til we took him to the beach for the first time...poor thing was sneezing for hours :rofl:

Aw Alice :hug: They will always be your little babies! Okay they will get bigger but you know what I mean lol I can't believe Ella has gotten so big so quickly :) Seems like it was yesterday we were getting updated on her great escape!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back