After a nerve racking few days in hospital.....

keelie_b

Reaction score
Here i am!!

Iv only just been able to join here as worries and health issues held me back from making this step but im here now. Its wierd it feels like a real achievement being here.

Its been a sad time over the last few weeks in first and its really made me appreciate how important this step is.

So hi :wave:

I hope your all well and look forward to sharing experiences over the next few weeks with you all.

I'm sure i will have plenty of questions to keep you busy/entertained!

x x x x

welcome

sorry to hear you have had some sad times lately, hope all is well now. :hug:

Enjoy your stay in tri 2 before you know it you will be over to tri 3 :D

Em xx

Sorry to hear that things have been hard. Hope you can relax and bit more now and enjoy tri 2 :wave:

hi Keelie, its the girl who was also in portugal last week! just got back yesterday and am so depressed but luckily i havent had the type of scares you've been having lately! saying that, while on holiday i noticed that all my symptoms (namely bloating and wind!) completely left me, and as a result felt that my bump was smaller! im thinking now that its probably a change in diet thats responsible and nothing sinister! im glad that you finally got a scan to clear your mind and that all is well!
ps, did you notice how many other pregnant ladies there were on the beach over there? i felt completely normal! lol. i was thinking of going on the jeep safari but didnt think id be able to bear the heat either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back