af

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well i had my first af on May 13th and didnt have one the next month just cramping when it should have came and a week ago last saturday when i was suppost to get mine if i were to i got cramps once again just for the one day, but last night after i posted in Kinas topic about her af i went to the bathroom and noticed i was bleeding lightly luckly i had one sanitary liner saved from the last one :shock:
But i feel so different this af i have no cramps just feel really sick , my stomach feels reall yucky and i have ni idea why? any one else experience this?
All this is so confusing right now and have ni odea what to expect right now :( just feel like crap
Oh and what i was going to add is the night before last night Bernie and i had sex and i had bled a little after ( this has been happeneing in quite a few ocasions) could this be why i started to bleed last night?

Thanks Katrina

Katrina I think it's worth getting checked over at the docs, just to make sure everything is a-ok and to put your mind at rest hon :hug: Breastfeeding really mucks up your periods for some people, I've been getting really really bad cramps a week before I am due that last for a couple days (it even hurts when I sit down) then they disappear til AF arrives. It's really annoying so I can sympathise with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Thanks Kina i just hate this youget one then 2 months later another one comes and you have no idea.. i was mostly concerned with the bleeding during intercourse if that is somthing to get checked or if it somtimes happens?
Katrina

I know that it's best to get checked out if you are bleeding, though it could be something like a cervical erosion maybe which is totally harmless. Though not sure how that would work with giving birth recently :think: I had one, not sure if it's still there without being thick as everything stretched and changed on my cervix when I gave birth :lol:

Hi

Well ill wait till after my af is gone then ill see what happens if it continues after that i think i will go see a doctor.
Thanks hun
Katrina xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back