• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF WHERE ARE YOU?????

lainey

Reaction score
Well this years cycles have been bit messed up....

Jan - 26 Days
Feb - 26
March - 26
April - 27
May - ??????

Yep AF was due on Thursday I calculated it as a 27 Day Cycle. But the Biatch didnt turn up.

Thing is I always get a sore back 2 days running up to AF and on the 1st day of AF.... and iv had nothing. I always get sore breasts a good 5 days before AF and again no sore breasts (I keep groping them all the time to check).

But I took a test on Thursday Morning (ASDA CHeapie) and it showed a negative.

I dont feel pregnant.... but i did barf on Day 24 and Day 18- I think it was Day 18... for no apparant reason.

Im trying not to get myhopes up, as I know fine what will happen.... she'l prob turn up tomorrow.

Plus the negative kinda brought me down to reality.... I hate it when this happens ... wish she'd just turn up

Day 30 now and no AF.

If i can hold out til tomorrow il test then.

As i once had a 31 day cycle before last year.

Ihave sore nipples now tho :( so prob sign shes late

think your self lucky i'm on day 62 of my cycle!!

I know me 2 .... but i have this funny feeling now i have painful nipples that AF is just delayed.... perhaps there is rail problems somewhere... and shes held up.

:roll:

If am not successful this cycle... its going to be until July/Aug before i can start trying again.... due to the KeyHole.... and me going on holiday with my sis... and no DF coming with me to BD.

Maybe the rest will do me world of good tho.

Hope your feeling better now G3M x :hug:

Nope!!!! She sure aint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is i have my x-ray and key hole next tuesday... so if Aunt Flow hasnt turned up by wednesday then am going to have to contact the fertility clinic and explain whats happened.

I took a pregnancy test at 2pm today and it came up BFN. :wall:

Am not letting this worry me alot of my friends were pregnant but didnt get a BFP until a good few weeks down the line.

But am going to have to see what the fertility clinic suggest, theres no way am going for an X-Ray/key hole if there is the slightest possibility that am pregnant.

I just dont know what to do my heads all over the place.... Day 31 and nothing...... thats not normal at all for me.

I'm the same at the moment - and then you wind yourself up thinking is it becuase I'm thinking of it that it doesn't come.... :doh:

libs said:
I'm the same at the moment - and then you wind yourself up thinking is it becuase I'm thinking of it that it doesn't come.... :doh:

do u have msn libs?

I dunno if your the same as me.... but today am like i would rather AF came and i could look ahead to the keyhole and another fresh month .... or at least get a positive so I finally get my wish.

I just hate this not knowing :( Its really starting to get me down..... I just want to know... I dont want to work myself up to only get my hopes up.

they do a preggy test beofre the op hun ! ask for a blood test if u still getting bfn !

goood luck!

what u having done by keywhole?

Maybe it came back neg because you tested at 2pm instead of with FMU hun.

Good luck :hug: :hug:

G3M said:
they do a preggy test beofre the op hun ! ask for a blood test if u still getting bfn !

goood luck!

what u having done by keywhole?

Do they? Il give them a phone on wed if still no AF to make sure.

Am getting dye put through my fallopian tubes, but because I suffered from fluid in fallopian tubes when i was a teenager, they want to do keyhole as well to check the quality of my tubes and incase there is any damage.

Now you are going to laugh.... :oops:
msn - do you mean messenger (which I do have) or is it an abbreviation that means something else on here?...and I was doing so well with bfp. bfns, Afs and all the others..... :oops:

skairdykat said:

I thought it never made a difference though if you were late?

I have one more test left, il do it first urine fressh on tuesday :lol:

libs said:
Now you are going to laugh.... :oops:
msn - do you mean messenger (which I do have) or is it an abbreviation that means something else on here?...and I was doing so well with bfp. bfns, Afs and all the others..... :oops:

ha ha ur doing well !!! thats what it is il private mail u mine

lainey said:
skairdykat said:

I thought it never made a difference though if you were late?

I have one more test left, il do it first urine fressh on tuesday :lol:

Thanks skairdykat just went on peeonastick.com to have a look at there FAQ's

15. Do I have to test with my first morning urine (FMU)? Not necessarily. In general, FMU is the most concentrated urine of the day and thus more likely to have built up more hCG in it. If you are testing early (before 14 DPO), the HPT is more likely to detect the hCG in your FMU. After 14 DPO there should be enough hCG to be detected at any time of day. Some women have better luck with second morning urine (SMU.) A good rule of thumb: hold your pee for 3-4 hours (and drink as little as possible!) Then pee in a cup. If your urine looks nice and yellow, it's concentrated enough for testing (see FAQ 16 below for more info on peeing in cups vs. peeing on sticks.) If it looks diluted, dump it and try again later.

My urine was defo diluted it looked like water... (i drink 3litres of water whilst at work each day)... and am always running back and fourth to loo, so it would of only been about an hours worth and defo not concentrated enuf.

Oh well :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back