AF vibes needed

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Morning everyone, well since i want to start TTC again following my recent loss, i would ideally like to have AF before so i can work out dates, cycle length etc

So need strong vibes for AF to appear so i can come back in here!!!

sorry to hear about your loss chick, :hug: :hug:

Never thought i would do this but i am blowing some AF dust to you!!!

xxxxxx

well tell you what i do a deal for you, af is on here way to me instead i let you have her this month so you can get back to TTC then hopefully i can get my BFP but you have to pass on af after your first cycle so we can both join first tri?

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sounds like a very good deal to me hun, i will take you up on that if the offers still there :hug:

nw1 said:
sounds like a very good deal to me hun, i will take you up on that if the offers still there :hug:

i wish it was hun, but im afraid not she arrived here this afternoon

:shakehead:

good luck i send her your way when she finished here ok

:hug: :hug:

NW1 you can have mine :D I really dont mind, it would be my pleasure.

xxxxxxxxxx

Very best wishes nw1 :hug: :pray: :hug:
Hope your AF arrives soon so you can work things out better :hug:

Hey there nw1,

I could do with some AF dust too, just had my last scan after my m/c and they reckon that it's best if I wait until after my next AF until TTC too so.... bring it on!

+++

Rosebay - I'm happy to share - here have some of mine - half for you half for NW1 - just having a shake around to make sure all of it has gone............

x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x

Sending you and Rosebay some AF dust I am sure you will share it out between you. :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

hey hun sorry 4 ur loss
it is hard...my next AF didnt come 4 nearly 6 weeks!! sendin lots of AF dust hehe... :hug: :hug:

sending loads of AF dust to all that's wants her to come ASAP :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back