AF Symptoms...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...As far as I'm aware this week is my OV week so me and OH have bd'd last night and Monday night...however, today I feel like AF is about to turn up, my belly is really bloated, quite hard and a bit sore...do you think this could just be OV symptoms? I never normally feel like this whilst OV and just wondered if it could be because we are maybe getting the bd right for once? (I dont mean that I could be PG already or anything!) I just find it unusual...
Thanks...
xxx

Hey lovely that's what I am feeling like!!! Like af is here with the pains!! X x

Well Smess its really weird because its not like AF pains as such, normally I do get them throughout the month but this is like a tender kind of pain, I cant describe it really! It just feels like the kind of pain you get when you're really bloated, it's not great!
xxx

I've got the pains on the left hand side like it's painful to touch o think it is ovulation really. Hope you feel better x x

Same to you hun...I'll soon be in the 2ww and know I'll feel even worse then! Lol...
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back