AF symptoms when breastfeeding

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hi

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I'm feeling really hacked off (that's polite) :evil: .

I feel like I've got PMT and it's been going on for 3 weeks now. I feel bloated, slightly crampy, back achey and one minute I'm happy the next I'm crying. Did a pregnancy test just in case and got a bfn - not suprised as I've not got any breast soreness and I did with Zara and the baby I lost before her.

Zara is still exclusively (well apart from pathetic amounts of baby rice) breastfed so I wasn't expected AF any time soon. My question is, has anyone else experienced this? Is it a sign that things are coming back or just hormonal weirdness.

Hurumph
Louise

I got AF symptoms every month til a fortnight ago when I actually got it :!: Ella was excl bf apart from 1 bottle of EBM a day.

I was v shocked when it arrived!!

Thanks Kina. Maybe it's on its way. It's driving me crazy and making me eat way too much chocolate...well, that's my excuse anyway :wink:

Well mine finished a week ago and I'm still eating ice cream and kitkats!! :lol:

I'm sorry my question isn't related to your question, but with Zara being a preemie too, did she take to the breast okie?? And she was a week earlier than Damien too wasn't she? At 33 weeks gestation? Sorry I've gone off the point, it's just that Damien couldn't suckle at all, he just got far too tired trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back